Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Website is operated by Mungo & Maud Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside mungoandmaud.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Mungo & Maud Limited makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not a substitute for qualified veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of mungoandmaud.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
mungoandmaud.com is a website owned and operated by Mungo & Maud Limited (registered office Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, registered in England and Wales number 4852487). Our VAT number is GB820893325.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Mungo & Maud Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mungo & Maud Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Mungo & Maud Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Mungo and Maud and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our express written consent.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) or your local currency and, where appropriate, are inclusive of UK VAT but are exclusive of delivery charges. All Goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at mungoandmaud.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However, the correct price will always appear on the email that we send you when we have processed your order. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by email or telephone to inform you of this and to suggest an alternative item similar to the one ordered or we may have to cancel your order. Where this is part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available Goods to you in the normal manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
All notices shall be in writing and may be served by sending them by recorded delivery post to Mungo & Maud Limited at Acre House 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give nor is intended to give rights to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Our failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver and shall not affect our rights to require strict performance of such obligations. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or part shall not affect any other provision or the remainder of the provision in which such invalid or unenforceable part is contained, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Mungo & Maud may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notice to you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the express written consent of Mungo & Maud.
These Terms and Conditions will in no circumstances create a relationship of agency or partnership between Mungo & Maud and you.
English law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights if applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence).
MOBILE MESSAGE SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Mungo & Maud Limited mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Mungo & Maud Limited (“Mungo & Maud Limited” , “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”).
We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Mungo & Maud Limited’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service-related and promotional messages, including updates, alerts, and information (e.g. order updates, account alerts etc.) and promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g. cart reminders) from and on behalf of Mungo & Maud Limited via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialling system or other technology.
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this programme in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Mungo & Maud Limited. Your participation in this programme is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider. You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Click the unsubscribe link in any text message to cancel. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Mungo & Maud Limited mobile message programmes and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programmes by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you obtain a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the programme with your new number.
CLAWDO COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to any participant in the UK over the age of 18. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mungo & Maud Limited and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Clawdo Competition.
2. By entering into the Clawdo Competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The Clawdo Competition shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the Clawdo Competition.
3. To enter the Clawdo Competition, entrants need to visit www.mungoandmaud.com/play-clawdo and complete the submission form. Competition entry period runs from 12:01am GMT on 1 March 2023 to 11:59pm on 18 April 2023, with one winner selected at random per week. Multiple entries per week are not permitted. Incomplete, late or corrupt entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No purchase is necessary. One weekly winner will be selected at random by Mungo & Maud.
4. One entrant per week shall win one (1) £50 Mungo & Maud gift voucher valid for six (6) months from the date of issue and redeemable online only.
5. The weekly winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random. The winners will be drawn by Mungo & Maud on 7 March, 14 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April and 11 April 2023.
6. Mungo & Maud shall notify the winners no later than 18 April 2023 via the email address submitted upon entry to provide details of how to claim the prize. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within five days of attempted notification by Mungo & Maud, a replacement winner shall be drawn at Mungo & Maud’s discretion and shall be notified by Mungo & Maud.
7. The names of the winners will be available from 30 April 2023 upon receipt by Mungo & Maud of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Mungo & Maud, 79 Elizabeth Street, London, SW1W 9PJ
8. The result of the Clawdo Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
9. By entering the Clawdo Competition, the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the Clawdo Competition by Mungo & Maud if the winner is invited to do so and without further compensation.
10. Mungo & Maud reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or to change the prizes (to ones of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which include being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
11. Mungo & Maud cannot accept responsibility for – or liability arising from – participants taking part in the Clawdo Competition or for taking up a prize. Mungo & Maud gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the prizes and accepts no responsibility or liability for a prize being amended by Mungo & Maud. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Mungo & Maud excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant’s entry into the Clawdo Competition or use of a prize.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Clawdo Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The Promoters are:
Mungo & Maud Limited (registered office) Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London NW1 3ER
Last updated: 1 March 2023