Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Website is operated by Mungo & Maud Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside mungoandmaud.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Mungo & Maud Limited makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not a substitute for qualified veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of mungoandmaud.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
mungoandmaud.com is a website owned and operated by Mungo & Maud Limited (registered office Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, registered in England and Wales number 4852487). Our VAT number is GB820893325.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Mungo & Maud Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mungo & Maud Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Mungo & Maud Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Mungo and Maud and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our express written consent.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) or your local currency and, where appropriate, are inclusive of UK VAT but are exclusive of delivery charges. All Goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at mungoandmaud.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However, the correct price will always appear on the email that we send you when we have processed your order. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by email or telephone to inform you of this and to suggest an alternative item similar to the one ordered or we may have to cancel your order. Where this is part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available Goods to you in the normal manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
All notices shall be in writing and may be served by sending them by recorded delivery post to Mungo & Maud Limited at Acre House 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give nor is intended to give rights to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Our failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver and shall not affect our rights to require strict performance of such obligations. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or part shall not affect any other provision or the remainder of the provision in which such invalid or unenforceable part is contained, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Mungo & Maud may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notice to you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the express written consent of Mungo & Maud.
These Terms and Conditions will in no circumstances create a relationship of agency or partnership between Mungo & Maud and you.
English law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights if applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence).
MOBILE MESSAGE SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Mungo & Maud Limited mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Mungo & Maud Limited (“Mungo & Maud Limited” , “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”).
We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Mungo & Maud Limited’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service-related and promotional messages, including updates, alerts, and information (e.g. order updates, account alerts etc.) and promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g. cart reminders) from and on behalf of Mungo & Maud Limited via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialling system or other technology.
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this programme in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Mungo & Maud Limited. Your participation in this programme is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider. You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Click the unsubscribe link in any text message to cancel. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Mungo & Maud Limited mobile message programmes and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programmes by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you obtain a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the programme with your new number.
A WEEKEND OF TREATS TERMS & CONDITIONS
10% off offer applies to orders over £50, or the equivalent in your local currency. 10% off offer excludes shipping, sale items and e-gift cards. Offer applies to orders placed on mungoandmaud.com only. 10% off will be applied to valid orders over £50 upon entry of TREAT22 code at checkout. Free delivery offer applies to orders over £150 shipping to UK mainland addresses placed on mungoandmaud.com only. Free shipping will automatically be granted to valid orders upon entry of a valid shipping address. Both offers are valid from 18:00 Thursday 24th November 2022 and end midnight Monday 28th November 2022 UK-time. Offers may not be applied to orders placed before or after these times. Offers are not valid at Elizabeth Street, London, store. Offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.
THE MUNGO & MAUD PAWTRAIT COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All information detailing how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted via our online webform. Entrants should include their image submission, their own name, their pet’s name, their address, email address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of close of business Friday 11th November 2022 (UK time).
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit contain their own pet as a subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Mungo & Maud Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images on their webstores and/or in any promotional material.
- Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most characterful and original. The winner will be notified by close of business on Friday 25th November 2022. The winner will be announced on Mungo & Maud’s Facebook and Instagram pages by close of business on Friday 25th November 2022.
- One entrant shall win a £500 Mungo & Maud e-giftcard. The prize is redeemable at mungoandmaud.com only.
- The winner’s entry, name, pet’s name and city will be disclosed on Mungo & Maud’s social media pages and webstore.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Mungo & Maud and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Mungo & Maud as a result thereof.
Last updated: 24 November 2022