Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
- DELIVERY & RETURNS INFORMATION
- GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Website is operated by Mungo & Maud Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside mungoandmaud.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Mungo & Maud Limited makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not a substitute for qualified veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of mungoandmaud.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
us.mungoandmaud.com is a website owned and operated by Mungo & Maud Limited (registered office Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, registered in England and Wales number 4852487). Our VAT number is GB820893325.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Mungo & Maud Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mungo & Maud Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Mungo & Maud Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Mungo and Maud and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our express written consent.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in US Dollars ($) and are exclusive of delivery charges. Sales tax will be added to orders that are shipped to addresses in the US State of Georgia and this will be clearly noted on the checkout page. Please be aware that orders are fulfilled from our warehouse location in the US and orders with shipping addresses in Canada may be subject to separate Canadian import duties and taxes that are the sole responsibility of the person to whom the goods are delivered. All Goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at us.mungoandmaud.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on the email that we send to you when we have processed your order. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this and to suggest an alternative item similar to the one ordered or we may have to cancel your order. Where this is part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available Goods to you in the normal manner. All payments must be in US Dollars.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
All notices shall be in writing and may be served by sending them by recorded delivery post to Mungo & Maud Limited at Acre House 11-15 William Road London NW1 3ER United Kingdom. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give nor is intended to give rights to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Our failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver and shall not affect our rights to require strict performance of such obligations. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or part shall not affect any other provision or the remainder of the provision in which such invalid or unenforceable part is contained, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Mungo & Maud may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notice to you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the express written consent of Mungo & Maud.
These Terms and Conditions will in no circumstances create a relationship of agency or partnership between Mungo & Maud and you.
English law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights if applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence).
Last updated: 11 November 2020